For bachelors –
1) SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)
SAT is an entrance test for students aspiring to admit to undergraduate courses worldwide, and It is a written paperpencil test and helps evaluate the language and mathematical skills. SAT exam performs the main role for getting scholarships
2) accepted by more than 4000 universities
3) Mode of Exam – Written-based examination
4 ) Age Limit to Appear for SAT
There is no minimum or maximum age criteria for students to appear for the exam, but most of the students preferred to take it at the age of 17 to 19
5 ) how many times can you take SAT?
There are no restrictions by the College Board. Students can take the SAT exam as multiple times as they want.
1: Visit the college board official website.
2: Create your account.
3: Submit all the details.
4: choose which exam you have to give
With your nearest test centre.
5: Upload your photograph.
6: Pay the fees.
*Here is the link - https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
The fee for the SAT exam is only $52 Non-U.S the regional Fee for students giving SAT Tests in India is $49, so the total SAT fee is $101 *There is financial aid available, But there are some rules and regulations go there check out *high sat scores more chances of getting scholarships
1- Math 2- English ( reading & writing and language )
Total marks – 1600 Total questions – 102 ( Math + English )
• Wrong answer penalty – No
• How to prepare for sat?
There is a lot of study material on the Internet, and here are some freeways for preparing for SAT
1 – khan Academy is one of the most popular and most effective ways to prepare for SAT and it’s 100% free Link – https://www.khanacademy.org/mission/sat/practice/math
Open this link and create your account for free. After signup, you will get a lot of questions to solve without missing strategies and full practice tests.
2 official college board practice tests – Link –
Take SAT practice tests online with Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy Your answers will automatically be scored and the timer will keep you on track with sectiontime limits .you will get personalized practice recommendations so you can focus on what you missed
3 – Chegg
Link – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLllCkartRRdNkRRfB5a ndIm5jvHXmpI59
These videos will help you in especially math section 4 – scaler learning
Link – https://youtube.com/c/ScalarLearning
You will get best-sat prep videos for the math section
5 – preschooler
Scholar provides a strong curriculum that should work well for most students. With hundreds of hours of lesson work.
6 – crackSAT.net
CrackSat provides hundred of practice tests for free •Here are some most effective books for SAT prep
1 – official SAT guide Link – https://amzn.to/3tniXjC
2 – sat black book Link – https://amzn.to/3BH78rs
- 3 – Erica Meltzer for reading & writing Link – https://amzn.to/2VdOd7S
4 – The collage panda For math & writing and language Link – https://amzn.to/3DMf0JZ
5 – Barrons sat prep books Link – https://amzn.to/3mZCVja
*If you want all these books (pdf) for free join our telegram channel.
• Which is better for you?
Some students believe that ACT is easier than SAT or some believe SAT is easier than the ACT, but we recommend that you self administer a practice test of both types and evaluate for yourself
1) What is ACT?
The ACT is one of the most popular standardized tests used for college admissions in the USA and worldwide. It is a nonprofit organization. The ACT covers four academic skills areas: English, mathematics, reading, and scientific reasoning it also offers an elective direct writing test.
ACT exam also will help to get scholarships
2) Accepted by more than 225 universities around the world
3) Mode – On paper and via computer.
4 ) ACT Eligibility
ACT is mainly for high school students. There are no particular eligibility criteria to take the ACT, however, People of all ages and grade levels are eligible to take the ACT.
• If you schedule to test at the Indian test centres, sign up online by creating an ACT Web account.
• Choose a test date and test centre.
Create a student account and complete the application request, submit the required documentation.
• You will get an immediate registration confirmation.
• Pay the exam fee through a credit/debit card or online funds transfer.
• Registration deadlines are generally about three to four weeks before a test date.
• Deadlines for late registration are generally about two to three weeks before the test date, and registering late will incur a late fee.
6 ) ACT Fees
• Registration Fee
The basic fee for ACT
$150 (without writing)
Registration Fee with Writing
The writing fee is $16.50
$166.50 (with writing )
7) Subjects –
Total marks – 36
Total questions – 215 (math+ English+ reading+ science)
• Wrong answer penalty – NO
• How to prepare for the ACT?
You will see quite less material on the internet for ACT compared to SAT
Here are some free resources ;
2 supertutorTV Link –https://youtube.com/c/SupertutorTV
FREE ACT & SAT prep videos on youtube
3 Scaler learning
Link –https://youtube.com/c/ScalarLearning FREE ACT& SAT prep videos Especially for math
4 best ACT Prep
Link – https://youtube.com/c/BestACTPreporgChampaign
One of the most effective ways to study ACT
You will get free ACT & SAT prep videos on their youtube channel
Here are some best books for ACT
1 The Official ACT Prep Guide Link – https://amzn.to/3BFEhDN
2 ACT 36: Aiming for the Perfect Score Link – https://amzn.to/3h4PKFc
3 The Princeton Review ACT Elite 36 Link – https://amzn.to/38GOuDq
4 Kaplan ACT Prep Plus Link- https://amzn.to/38V6Xwp
5 Barron’s ACT Math and Science Workbook Link – https://amzn.to/3kN90b2
6 A Complete Guide to ACT Reading( Erica Meltzer ) Link – https://amzn.to/2WPJF8m
*Join the telegram community and get the book (pdf) for free
FOR POSTGRADUATES :
1) GRE The Graduate Record Examinations is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many universities in the World
2) Accepted for • MBA courses abroad
3)Mode • Computer and Paper – delivered test
What are GRE Eligibility criteria?
Anyone can register for this GRE, moreover, you can check it on their official web there are specific criteria.
4 )Total marks
|Minimum Score.||260 + 0|
|Maximum Score||340 + 6|
A test m at evaluating certain and analytic writing quantitative
verbal and reading skills in written English for EWS admission 2
to graduate management program most of MBA program
Full form graduate management admission
1) Accepted for
MBA courses abroad
MS courses abroad
MBA courses in India
GMAT graduate management admission council
Computer-based adaptive test
Registration link –
• GMAT fees
The US $250
• Total marks – 200-300 4)Subjects
Quantitative aptitude section
Verbal reasoning section
5)GMAT age criteria
The candidate should complete 18 years of age
There is no such kind of upper age limit for the candidate
Here are some free resources –
1. MBA.com. is the official website of the GMAT
Exam. It gives the latest regarding the GMAT format, insights on each section, and strategies on how to prepare for GMAT
Link- https:// www.mba.com/exams/gmat
4 Uminy prep https://www.prepadviser.com/
GMAT prep books
1 ) The Princeton Review’s GMAT Premium Prep, Link – https://amzn.to/38JzO6F
2) Mometrix’s GMAT Prep Book, 2020 & 2021 Link- https://amzn.to/3BHYyIR
3) GMAT for Dummies, 2021 Link – https://amzn.to/38COWTn
4) PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible Link – https://amzn.to/3h3o9Ee
5) Manhattan Prep’s GMAT Foundations of Math Link – https://amzn.to/3h3Lgyn
6) Manhattan Prep’s GMAT Advanced Quant Link – https://amzn.to/3DWWnmT
*English proficiency tests
Most popular English proficiency exams –
Is the English proficiency test compulsory?
No, if you are from an English speaking country or if you have completed your education at English medium school then you might no need of English proficiency tests, even if you have good marks at the entrance exam like SAT or ACT, especially in English subject then also you might no need of English proficiency test but some universities still requiring it.
IELTS is an English language proficiency exam that is necessary to be taken by international candidates/ students considering studying or working in a country where English is the main language of communication
2)Accepted by more than 9000 institutes
• Conducted by British Council & IDP education
3 .Types of IELTS
• IELTS Academic Test
• IELTS Academic is needed for those Candidates who are applying for higher education or professional registration worldwide
• IELTS General Test
• IELTS General Test is taken by those who wish to depart to major English speaking countries.
4) Age criteria
There are no specific age criteria for IELTS, but we don’t suggest IELTS under age 16
5) IELTS Registration
• Valid Passport is compulsory for IELTS
• Registration can be done in very simple steps
• Create an account on the official web with the British Council
• Find your nearest test centre
• Register for the IELTS test and pay the fees online.
6) Fees – 14000
7 )IELTS Pattern :
The IELTS Exam consists of four sections:
• IELTS Listening section
• IELTS Reading section
• IELTS Writing section
• IELTS Speaking section
7)ELTS BAND SYSTEM
Band 9 - BEST
Band 8 – very good
Band 7 – good
j Band 6 – quite good ( you can get into many universities with this band )
• Many universities required a minimum of 6.5 band
• So try to keep yourself above 7.
*IELTS band is valid for two years.
• How to prepare for IELTS?
Here are some ways to prepare for IELTS, without paying a signal cent.
Unacademy has uploaded many IELTS prep videos on YouTube, and you can access them for free. They also provide free live lectures on YouTube.
Link – https://youtube.com/channel/UCxZp5WVXR21df3dxUndj _eA
2 ) learn with Sam and Ash
You will get a full IELTS preparation course for FREE in this Channel
Link – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfSUFKdFlttn1MWrG 5Q0a9Cbm9y3uulX
2)Prepare-Revolutionizing IELTS prep Best videos with every small detail
Link- https://youtube.com/channel/UCjWlo28Hfbhaw7NEw5a AXBg
4 ) IELTS advantage
You will get mock tests video for free.
Best videos prep videos without missing any content.
IELTS preparation APPS
1 ) English score: free British council mock tests
3 ) BBC learning English
4) IELTS prep app
5) IELTS vocabulary
Best books for IELTS
1) The official Cambridge to IELTS Link – https://amzn.to/2VjBX5Y
2) Barron’s IELTS Link – https://amzn.to/3yJVbzg
3) Official IELTS Practice Material Link – https://amzn.to/3n32nnV
For essay –
1) The official Cambridge book for the IELTS essay Link – https://amzn.to/3ByGhOa
2) Barron’s Writing for IELTS Link – https://amzn.to/3h5qnTx
2 ) TOFEL
What is the TOEFL exam?
TOEFL is one of the most famous English proficiency exams accepted by more than 11000 universities, especially at American and Canadian universities. TOEFL full form
Test of English as a Foreign Language
• Conducted by
3 ) Mode
Computer-based and Paper-based
• What is TOEFL iBT?
Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT) is the online version of the TOEFL test for candidates looking to appear for the exam.
• TOEFL iBT fee
• TOEFL Paper-based test fee
Registration for TOEFL can be performed by phone, online, mail, or in person at the TOEFL test registration centre.
Official link – https://www.ets.org/toefl
4) Eligibility criteria
There are no specific age criteria for IELTS, but we don’t suggest TOFEL under age 16.
• How to prepare for TOFEL?
Here are some free resources
1) TOFEL success
Link – https://youtube.com/c/TOEFLsuccess
2) TST prep
3) TOEFL prep online
Best books for TOEFL preparation
• Kaplan’s TOEFL Prep Plus 2020-2021
Link - https://amzn.to/3zKeGJl
2 ) Barron’s TOEFL iBT 17th Edition.
Link – https://amzn.to/3jHgm0E
• Barron’s TOEFL essential words Link – https://amzn.to/3yJVtGm
• Princeton TOEFL Link – https://amzn.to/3kRhfmM
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching